Missouri Self-Guided Waterfowl Hunts
Experience. We have successfully been in the daily pit lease business for over 6 years now. Every pit has a comfortable False Floor built in it, so that you are never standing in mud or water while hunting.
We have a multitude of proven pits & blinds that give us the best odds to put you on birds during your trip to the Bootheel. Every setup has at least 12-15 dozen decoys already set out for you. Missouri License Costs are Minimal Compared to Neighboring States.
Harvest opportunities include mallards, pintails, wigeon, green-wing teal, gadwall, northern shovelers, specks, & of course snow geese! We meet you the afternoon before your first day of hunting, answer any questions that you may have, & then show you to your field & pit for the next day. We take care of all of the pre-hunt chores for you besides last minute decoy adjustments for the given wind, but making the birds finish is up to you!
- Nov. 26-29 & Dec. 7 – Jan. 31
- Flat Rate for Up to 6
- No Minimum
- 12-15 Dz Decoys
- 12-15 Dozen Pre-Set Decoys
- Large, Comfortable, & Well-Brushed Pits
- Raised Floors to Keep You Out of Mud & Water While Hunting
- Proven Fields
- Multiple Pit Options During Your Trip
- Communication & Guide Tips on Recent Bird Activity
- Covered Pits to Help Stay Dry
- Parking Area to Leave ATV’s & UTV’s
- ATV/UTV Transportation
- Motion Decoys
- Ice Eaters
ATV/UTV’s are highly recommend to get from the gravel parking areas to your pit. Most self-guided groups that have hunted with us consider them a necessity!