Missouri Rice Bean Field Guided Duck Hunts
Rives, MO – 2 Man Min.
Join us in our pits & blinds in the Southern-Most Tip of MO for some phenomenal duck & goose hunting! We are within sight of Big Lake NWR which is known for its incredible hardwoods waterfowl habitat & incredible numbers of mallards it winters every winter.
Nov. 26th – 29th
Dec. 7th – Jan. 31st
Dexter, MO – 4 Man Min.
Hop in the blind with us in Missouri’s Middle Zone on Private Flooded Rice & Bean Ground near Otter Slough Conservation Area. Otter Slough is known for its absolutely stunning managed habitat & holds staggering numbers of waterfowl each fall.
Nov. 7th – 13th
Nov. 19th – Jan. 10th
- Nov. 7th-13th & Nov. 19th– Jan. 31st
- Homemade Breakfast
- UTV Transportation
- 4 Man Guarantees No Party Mixing
- Professional, Experienced, & Friendly Guides
- Spacious, Comfortable, & Heated Pits/Blinds
- Mud Room for Gear Storage
- Cooked Homemade Breakfast in the Pit/Blind
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Access to Thousands of Private Acres of Ag Fields
- Fresh Coffee to Drink Before your Hunts
- Large Spreads of Floating & Full-Body Decoys
- Ice Eaters to Ensure Open Water & Maximize Opportunities
- Scouting Before & During your Trip
- Hunting on Proven, Private Ground
- Transportation via UTV’s
- Lodging (See Elk Chute Lodge)
- Bird Cleaning (Cleaning Area at FLO HQ & ECL)
What to Bring
- Warm Clothing & Rain Gear
- Ammunition (1 or 2 Shot Recommended)
- Waders (Knee Boots Minimum)
- Face Mask/Paint