Missouri Guided Duck Hunts
Rives, MO – 2 Man Min.
Join us in our pits, blinds, & flooded timber in the Southern-Most Tip of MO for some phenomenal duck & goose hunting! We are within sight of Big Lake NWR which is known for its incredible hardwoods waterfowl habitat & incredible numbers of mallards it winters each year.
Nov. 25th – 28th
Dec. 7th – Jan. 31st
Dexter, MO – 4 Man Min.
Hop in the blind with us in Missouri’s Middle Zone on Private Flooded Rice & Bean Ground near Otter Slough Conservation Area. Otter Slough is known for its absolutely stunning managed habitat & holds staggering numbers of waterfowl each fall.
Nov. 6th – 14th
Nov. 20th – Jan. 9th
- Nov. 6th-14th & Nov. 20th– Jan. 31st
- Homemade Breakfast
- UTV Transportation
- 4 Man Guarantees No Party Mixing
- Professional, Experienced, & Friendly Guides
- Spacious, Comfortable, & Heated Pits/Blinds
- Flooded Timber Opportunities (SZ)
- Mud Room for Gear Storage (SZ)
- Cooked Homemade Breakfast each morning during the hunt
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Access to Thousands of Private Acres of Ag Fields
- Fresh Coffee to Drink Before your Hunts
- Large Spreads of Floating & Full-Body Decoys
- Ice Eaters to Ensure Open Water & Maximize Opportunities
- Scouting Before & During your Trip
- Hunting on Proven, Private Ground
- Transportation via UTV’s
- Lodging (See Elk Chute Lodge)
- Bird Cleaning (Cleaning Area at FLO HQ & ECL)
What to Bring
- Warm Clothing & Rain Gear
- Ammunition (1 or 2 Shot Recommended)
- Waders (Knee Boots Minimum)
- Face Mask/Paint
Request a Call
We are a young & energetic crew, constantly looking for ways to kill a few more birds, a few feet closer than that last bunch! We dove head first into the industry over 8 years ago with one goal in mind, improve every year & to be an outfit we’d want to hunt with again if we were the client. In a competitive area slammed with opportunities, you can’t afford to cut corners or spare any expense when it comes to chasing these birds! You’ll see no expense was spared to give you the most enjoyable trip possible!
Our goal is to make sure you have an enjoyable time from the moment you pull into our camp. We plan to finish as many birds over the decoys, as close as possible, to give you the best opportunity at shooting your limit. We’ll cook you a homemade breakfast every morning in the pit, blind, or in the woods in between working birds, converse on every topic imaginable, & hopefully finish the day with a stack of birds, a lot of laughs, & plenty of smiles!
How & Where
Grab some coffee & throw on your waders in our mud room, then hop into one of our Crew Cab Rangers under the roof at our Guides’ Quarters to head straight out to the fields. Cruise right up to one our heated & roomy pits or maybe one of our large blinds with a full kitchen, each day will bring new opportunities. Specklebellies, snow geese, & every type of puddle duck you can think are all a possibility as soon as the sun starts lighting up the Grand Prairie whether you are in the fields or timber with us.
My experience with Fowl Lifestyle Outfitters was great! Having hunted many different outfitters in the southern Midwest, my hunt with these guys was the best. Not only did we get put on plenty of birds, but also we were treated as one of their own. The laughs didn’t stop from the moment we entered the pit. Tyler and his crew treat their clients with the utmost respect. The location we hunted was phenomenal and the pit was one of the finest I have been in. I am looking forward to returning to hunt with Fowl Lifestyle Outfitters for years to come.