2023/2024 Missouri Guided Duck Hunts
Missouri South Zone Duck Season
Come join us underground in our pits, above ground inside our spacious blinds, or hugging a tree in the woods in the Southern-Most Tip of Missouri for some phenomenal duck & goose hunting in both the flooded fields & timber of Southeast Missouri! The majority of our ground is within sight of Big Lake NWR which is known for its beautiful hardwoods waterfowl habitat & incredible numbers of mallards it winters each year.
Our flooded field hunts are large permanent spreads aimed at migrating ducks & geese each day. While our timber hunts are mainly targeting mallards when the weather is right! Flooded rice & beans, willow thickets, green timber, you name it & we probably have it as an option for you!
Duck Season Dates
- November 23rd – 26th
- December 7th – January 31st
Our guided waterfowl hunts take place over anywhere from 500 to well over 1000 decoys in the flooded fields, depending on which location you hunt with us on any given day. Our timber spreads take place over much smaller, tighter spreads. We spare no expense when it comes to doing whatever is needed to fool a few more birds a little bit closer than the last bunch! Whether it is your first hunt, or you’ve been chasing ducks your entire life, we would love for you to join us in the Bootheel of Missouri for your next waterfowl hunt!
Combine a Guided Morning Hunt with a stay at Elk Chute Lodge during your trip & nearly every aspect of your trip is handled! Enjoy a fresh cooked breakfast in the pit with us each morning & add-on a five star catered dinner each night of your stay at the lodge.
- Nov. 24th-27th & Dec. 7th– Jan. 31st
- Flooded Rice, Beans, Willow Trees, & Timber
- 500-3000+ Flooded Field Decoy Spreads
- Fresh Cooked Breakfast Each Morning
- Polaris Ranger Crew Cabs & War Eagle Boats
- Private Party Half-Day Hunts
- 4 Man Minimum
- 8 Man Maximum Before Splitting Party
- Nov. 24th-27th & Dec. 7th– Jan. 31st
- Breakfast in the Pit/Blind
- Lunch & Dinner at Elk Chute Lodge
- Lodging Included at Elk Chute Lodge
- All the Same Hunt Amenities as our Guided Morning Hunt Only Package
- 4 Man Minimum
- 24+ Man Corporate Options
- Professional, Experienced, & Friendly Guides
- Spacious, Comfortable, & Heated Pits/Blinds
- Half-Day Morning Hunts until Lunch
- Locker Room for Gear Storage
- Cooked Breakfast each Morning during the Hunt
- Coffee, Water & Soft Drinks
- Access to Thousands of Private Acres of Agriculture Fields
- Fresh Coffee to Drink Before & During your Hunt
- Large Spreads of Floating & Full-Body Decoys
- Ice Eaters to Ensure Open Water & Maximize Opportunities
- Hunting on Proven, Private Ground
- Transportation via Polaris Rangers & War Eagle Boats
- Lodging (Elk Chute Lodge)
- Bird Cleaning (Cleaning Area at FLO HQ & ECL)
What to Bring
- Warm Clothing & Rain Gear
- Ammunition (1 or 2 Shot Recommended)
- Waders (Knee Boots Minimum)
- Face Mask/Paint
We meet each morning before your guided hunt at our Guides’ Quarters within minutes of all our hunting ground. Get ready in a heated mud room, load up your gear into our Crew Cab Polaris Rangers underneath a roof out of the weather, & enjoy some coffee before we head out to the fields directly from our place. Don’t worry about putting on your waders on the side of the road in the rain, or having to put muddy gear back into your vehicle immediately after your hunt. Be comfortable & clean while getting ready under a roof!
We are a relaxed crew that pays attention to detail, constantly looking for new ways to shoot a few more birds, a few feet closer than the last bunch! We jumped head first into the industry 10 years ago with one goal in mind, improve every year & strive to be the outfit that we would want to hunt with again, if we were the client. In a competitive area slammed with opportunities, you can’t afford to cut corners or spare any expense when it comes to chasing these birds! You will see no expense was spared to give you the most enjoyable trip possible from start to finish!
Our goal is to make sure you have an enjoyable time from the moment you pull into our camp. We plan to finish as many birds over the decoys, as close as possible, to give you the best opportunity at shooting your limit each day. We’ll cook you a homemade breakfast every morning in the pit or blind while working birds, converse on every topic imaginable, & hopefully finish the day with a stack of birds, a lot of laughs, & plenty of smiles! Before leaving SEMO, we are sure you will make a few new friends with our crew!
How & Where
Grab some coffee, slip into your waders in our mud room for your flooded field hunt, then hop into one of our Crew Cab Rangers under the roof at our Guides’ Quarters to head straight out to the fields. Cruise right up to one our roomy pits or maybe one of our large blinds with a full kitchen, then relax & see what opportunities that day may bring. If we opt to head to the willow sloughs or timber, you’ll follow us on about a 25 minute truck ride from our HQ before we put in for these properties.
Request More Info
My experience with Fowl Lifestyle Outfitters was great! Having hunted many different outfitters in the southern Midwest, my hunt with these guys was the best. Not only did we get put on plenty of birds, but also we were treated as one of their own. The laughs didn’t stop from the moment we entered the pit. Tyler and his crew treat their clients with the utmost respect. The location we hunted was phenomenal and the pit was one of the finest I have been in. I am looking forward to returning to hunt with Fowl Lifestyle Outfitters for years to come.
I’d 100% recommend these guys. All the guides are down to earth and know what they’re doing. Honest, no BS outfitter. We will be return customers. Can’t thank them enough.